• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lumenoc

I love them, it makes finding your arrow a lot faster in low light conditions, they don't affect arrow flight. Your going to find your blood trail alot faster, or lack of a bloodtrail simply by finding your arrow faster. They are a little expensive about 9 bucks but all of my maximas have them locked in. Plus its really cool shooting them at night! Shooting Tracers!

I bought one last week. I've only practiced a few times with it so far, but would agree with what Deitz said at 30 yards. I only plan to use it on my arrow on evening hunts. I figure it isn't going to help much on a morning hunt, maybe right at first light, but it will be getting lighter. I've seen them for about $8 a couple of places.

I saw a thread on another archery board where some guys were making their own "lumenoc" out of the light up bobber batterys that have the light built in commonly found at most sporting goods stores. Think Archery, and think Talk, and you might find that HSOforum.

But... with the luck I have with those batteries and lights I would assume that it would fail half the time and I would be much happier buying the real deal. I may just do that one of these days... The season is coming guys, it's coming!!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif