• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finley

river rat316

I see the Mavs waived Finley under the amnesty act, it would be real nice to see the TWolves give him a look, probably could get him real cheap since the Mavs still have to pay him his contract! Anything he gets from a new contract would be a bonus!

I heard the same thing. I guess Finley has been approached by a lot of teams and he's currently looking for the best fit. I thought that the Wolves should have tried to get him long ago when he was still in Phoenix. He's getting a little old but would still be a perfect fit here. Can you imagine how a slasher/3-point threat would compliment KG's game?

We'll see what happens,

Corey Bechtold

the only way he will come here is if he thinks we can win a championship because Miami and other teams can give him alot more $$$$$$$$. I would love to see him in a Wolves uni though!!