• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SAM IS GONE......PARTY BEGUN?!?!?

Captain B.R.K

Just in from the Star Tribune On-Line......

T-Wolves trade Sam Cassell to the Los Angeles Clippers for Marko Jaric and guard Lionel Chalmers. shocked.gif

Is this good for the T-Wolves?!?! Can we begin life without Sam and Spree crazy.gif

One would think we will be nothing without those two on the court but I believe we'll have a good run again next year. Might not have the experience with the loss of those two, but we'll make a good run.

At least I hope we do!!!

I don't mind them getting rid of Sam, but it sounds like another one of McHale's "projects". Basically a no-namer that the great Kevin McHale thinks he can mold into whatever he wants.

Yah right. confused.gif

Jaric is a pretty good player. He can play either guard position, he can defend, is 6'7" and can shoot the three. I think he was top five in steals per game last year too. He's injury prone though. Best part is that he's only 27 and Cassell is 38. The draft pick they gave up is only conditional and the Wolves get to keep it if it's a lottery pick.

I read they might make an offer to Earl Watson, the back up PG from Memphis. That would be a nice addition, maybe then they could cut Hudson.