• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Pictures

hey Corey! The time I took this pic must have been VERY close to yours.. see the same cloud? I was on White Bear Lake. Where were you? Great pic. Your clouds look closer.. so you must have been northwest of White Bear Lake?

sunset.jpg

You're right Sylster, NW of you. That was a beautiful night. Good thing we were on the water! Great pictures by all. I love your sunrise picture Matt. I have a few more I need to share but it will have to wait till I can get to a scanner.

Great pictures everyone, keep em' coming.

Corey Bechtold

Great new topic Corey!.....and nice photos for sure!.here's a few while out on little lake up here near hibbing.. Oxhide...I took the pics from my canoe while top water fishing for large mouth(no the fish aren't big but still fun!.. released of course)....just quiet evenings on the lake...jonny

oxhide:

eveningoxhide-1copy.jpg

oxhide:

DSCF2288copy-1.jpg

oxhide:

DSCF2277copy.jpg

Thanks Dan!

That rock has probably been there for 10,000 years, but it looks like you could walk up to it and give it a lttle shove into the lake. We were trolling right along the cliff in the picture and evertime I got close I got a creepy feeling. I do not think our little 14 foot boat would have much of a chance against that thing!!

Another one for ya...a mid-March rainbow on the Gallatin River by Big Sky, MT. They say that trout don't live in ugly places...this picture help prove that claim. smile.gif

By the way - I got within 12-15' of a cow elk (unknowingly) just upstream from this spot one morning. I was stalking some trout along the bank and she stood up and bolted outta there, crossing the river right in front of me. I dang near filled my pants...and waders! HAH! shocked.gif

MTTrout5.jpg