• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It is about 6 to 8 miles north and a little west of Watertown.

Hey Mike W have you been up that way or heard anything?

Fished Bitter and Waubay on Friday and Saturday.

Walleye bite was good on Bitter. We tried for perch on Waubay. They have been getting some lately. All we could land was walleyes. 20-21 feet north of Duck Island.

Enemy Swim got hammered with 100mph winds about 8:00am Saturday. Lots of damage. Boats and pontoons flipped. Trees down everywhere.

mike-

how did you do in the dl area? i wish i would have known, we could have maybe got out in the boat together. hope you did well, i haven't fished the dl lakes for a while but i know some people are catching nice fish.

I`m guessing thats what tweedlap was talking bout too, same general location. Anyone ever fish Horseshoe? I talked to some guys who were deer hunting a couple years ago on a goshawful cold day who said they had done real good on Horseshoe couple days before. I would not have deer hunted that day. Unless I was darn hungry for venison. I got back in the pickup whenever I got cold. Which was plenty.