• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I know people have been out because I have been seeing plenty of boats on the road.

I have been mainly jumping back and forth from the 81 ponds to Lake Sinai. The 81 ponds have been kicking out smaller walleyes and some dandy white bass. The white bass have been active during the afternoon and walleyes pick up towards evening. Casting shad raps has been the best producer for me.

Lake Sinai has been rather hit or miss. One night might only produce few walleyes while the next might make getting a limit real easy. The perch are starting to pick up in the 20 foot range. Slip bobbers with crawlers or leeches in shallow and leadcore and shad raps in the deep water have been the top producers.

Although I have not been on Thompson for a while I know that it is still kicking out fish. Not the numbers it was a few weeks ago but the fish biting.

Any one that has any reports good or bad please let us know.

mw

I was on Thompson on 7/17. It was so windy I kept waiting for Doroty and Toto to pass overhead. Leeches were the only thing walleyes would hit. We caught some by the silo on the east side and just south of the west boat ramp near the flooded barn. From 10-16' depths. Surfboards would have come in handy on the north end. good luck

Good question Mike, was wondering on any reports from the NE part of the state, I will be heading that way this weekend!!! I will let you all know how I did!!!

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FISHING!!!

Just got back from 4 days in the great state of SD. 3 of us fished Lynn lake and did very well. Also heard that the big lake (forgot name) just south of Waubay has been doing well. Talked to some that fished Buffalo lake for gills and only caught small fish. Good luck fishing and thanks to the fine people at the sport mart in Grenville for their Hospitality