• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rogers Campground & Prudential Lakes Realty in Hackensack

I would like to welcome Rogers Campground and RV Park as well as Prudential Lakes Realty to FishingMinnesota.com.

Rogers Campground and RV Park is located on the banks of Red Lake. We all know that Red Lake is the goto destination for crappie fishing that's second to none. But, don't forget about the monster pike. I've seen the pictures and heard the stories. Rogers might be the place to start your Red Lake big fish quest.

Prudential Lakes Realty offers listings from Brainerd to Grand Rapids to Cass Lake. If you're in the market for an alternative dwelling, Prudential Lakes Realty can certainly point you in the right direction. Furthermore, they are the sponsor of the Leech Lake, Longville, Hackensack Forum. So, you might even be able to wring a little fishing information out of them while you're out cabin hunting.

Thanks to Rogers Campground and RV Park and Prudential Lakes Realty for joining the FishingMinnesota.com family. And, as always, thanks to all of our site sponsors.

Thanks for the update Ray!

Roger's Campground & RV Park on Upper Red Lake has been my go to spot for URL crappies for the last 6 years now. Jerry & Joani run a great business and are very helpful & friendly.

Roger's has a protected boat launch and docking available on Shotley Brook for your summer fishing needs. When hardwater rolls around, Jerry maintains some of the nicest ice roads on the lake.

Roger's is currently storing my sleeper ice house and I'm eagerly anticipating the day when Jerry pulls it back out onto the ice. grin.gif

Great to see Jerry and Joani here as sponsors. They are one of the nicest couples that you would ever want to meet. They always have the coffee on and up to date fishing information available. Next time you are in the area, stop in and introduce yourself.

I had posted earlier and it looks like it didn't go through.

I basically DITTO'd Paul's saying.

KUDOS to a guy that works sun up to sun down and still has time to update us with a daily fishing report. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Welcome Jerry and Joani!

we've gone there the past couple of Memorial weekends. A great campground and people.

The fishing is top notch as well. There's no shortage of big pike in that area to go with those crappies.

Borch