• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kampeska has been pretty good for walleyes, although a lot of sorting is needed to get your 14 inch fish. I also have been catching pretty good numbers of crappies, 9-11 inches mostly. Been pulling #5 shad raps in 5-8 feet of water.

I havent tried pelican for about a week now, It was pretty slow, but the walleyes are very very nice fish if ya can find them.

Was out on Kampeska last night, caught upwards of 30 fish from 6pm to 9pm. We caught walleyes, crappies, smalmouth, and rock bass. We were pulling #5 shad raps in 6-9 feet of water. Of all the walleyes we caught, only one was over the 14 inch mark. The lake will more than likely be covered with recreational boaters & jetskis and such over the fourth, and that may affect the fishing, but its hard to say.

Good Luck

yeah its been pretty stable for the most part, except for the little cold front that passsed through yesterday. Was on Kampeska last night again fished from 6-9 pm it was a little slower, finally found some decent waldos out in the deeper water, boated a 24,17, & 14.5 incher then it was time to boogie. I didnt catch as many as most days, but the quality was much better.

good luck i'll probly be out saturday after noon once work is over. Work sucks, go fishing!

I'm sorry I was out of town for most of the weekend. I have been heering about a decent bite on Lake Thompson but have had time to get there. I have been sticking pretty close to home fishing Lake Sinai and the 81 Ponds. Sinai was very slow last week with the cold front and the Ponds were alright to me last night giving me some action right at dusk.

mw