• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Statewide Whitefish event

Team Bushwacker is up for staying Saturday night if we could squeeze in one of the spots with one of the "two nighters" if that is what we have to do. I don't know why the campground would be against making an extra $18.00 for one site. Would that work for anybody? I promise neither of us snore too bad grin.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bushwacker (and Borch),

Borch sent me a deposit. I could use it to reserve a site for you both if you want to share.

You guys can cover the cost of $20 between yourselves if neither want Friday night, but still RSVP the campsite. Let me know!!

Paulie, give it up! You couldnt talk trash unless that pile you crawled out from under was trash! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

How you like them apples my buddah buddie? Who holds the most world race to 5 fishing championships???? THAT RIGHT THERE WOULD BE ME~~~

Dang this year is going to be fun!

Quote:

I'll need to check it out with my fishing partner. It depends on whether we bring the RV or tent it. I'll try to check with him tonight.

Borch

Looks like we're staying two nights with the RV. I don't know how big the sites are. But if there's room we could add a tent in.

Borch

Dietz,

I've seen your game..not impressed. Every pound of Grass Carp should count as a negative, and the offending team should be punished accordingly laugh.gif

You are right though!! This year is going to be a blast. I think it could be the best yet!!!!!!!

Borch or anyone,

We will just have my Suburban, boat and a tent, if we could squeeze in to anyone's site for Saturday that would be great. Chuck, do we know if that is OK with the campground. I am going on fishing trips two of the three weekends before the Whitefish event, so I don't want to push the little lady too hard this early in the season, so Saturday night only would be best. grin.gif

Borch, I don't know if the RV will work on a tenting site, you can probably take the one I reserved, a drive in-drive out site. I don't really need it.

Bushwacker, I don't know what to tell ya. We've doubled up a lot of sites already. You can make your own RSVP and pay for both nights or just wing it and hope they have an opening that weekend.

Either way, I'm sending in everyone's checks early next week and I hope I receive them in a timely manner or you guys are on your own. I can't delay this much longer, or we will all lose out.

Deitz,

I think in Matt's case in stead of putting him in the corner we just leave him in our wake!

What is that saying? DON'T MESS WITH THE BIG DOGS!!!...LOL

Matt, we lowered the panfish limit just for you...CRAPPIE BOY!!

LOL

Tom,

That's what I figured, you bass and walleyes guys don't like getting beat by a limit of panfish grin.gif I can't help the crappies I caught were bigger than the bass you caught blush.gifwink.gif

I hear that you and Deitz are the team to beat this year. Am I going to see Dittman at the top of the charts?...

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Sure Deitz, be nice when people are watching, but when I find the boat plug missing from our boat come the day of the tourny I'll know who to look for grin.gif

All joking aside, you're exactly right, the LETS tournies are definitely about having fun, and I haven't fished in a LETS event where I didn't enjoy the company and the time spent on the water. You're going to fit right in Deitz and I'm looking forward to Whitefish! smile.gif

And by the way, this doesn't mean the trash talking has ended wink.gif

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Quote:

I dont think we are the team to beat...I have not been on a single lake that we are having a tournament on.. serious disadvantage. Really for me.. its all about the fun...

Same here. Although my partner has hit a few of them. Although not recently.

Quote:

Borch, I don't know if the RV will work on a tenting site, you can probably take the one I reserved, a drive in-drive out site. I don't really need it.

If that will work with you it will with me. Should I call the Campground to find out?

What I am most excited about is sitting around the campfire the night before... maybe a few adult beverages, maybe.... ok not maybe, some trash talking... Its one of the reasons I am fishing this year the LETS... I just think that sounds awesome... Maybe we can even get some trash talking about who can get the best fire going? Or who can grill the meanest hot dog?

Quote:

Bushwacker, I don't know what to tell ya. We've doubled up a lot of sites already. You can make your own RSVP and pay for both nights or just wing it and hope they have an opening that weekend.

Either way, I'm sending in everyone's checks early next week and I hope I receive them in a timely manner or you guys are on your own. I can't delay this much longer, or we will all lose out.

Is there still time to get a check to you for the weekend to get a spot connected to the rest of the crew? Are all of your reserved spots gone, even if we get out own site? Being the first event and all it would be nice to meet everybody and hang out a little before the actual fishing.

Yea, Ron should be required at every event to bring out his "Magic Log"....that thing is awesome!

So I'd say Ron and Steve are the teams to beat in the fire making category...lol.

And Matt, it's not the plug you should check...its the little pin that keeps the prop spinning on your trolling motor, Make sure your spark plug wires are in the correct order (that's if you even have spark plug wires or spark plugs for that matter), check to see if you even have a prop, make sure your gas tank is full, see if all the wires to your ignition are connected properly, and not to mention make sure that all your lures are free of bug spray.

WHHOOOOOHAHAHAHA

LOL @ Tom smile.gif That bug spray trick is a dirty one! If the boat doesn't work at least I can fish off shore, but if all my tackle reeks like bug spray I might be in trouble grin.gif

A little over 5 weeks and the games begin!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson