• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

muskies in clear lake?

It is quite the "silent" muskie lake....silent in the fact that it has a lot of fish that dont get talked about....and I think the Iowa muskie guys like it that way. Just had a couple buddies from another site up there this past weekend and they got two or three trolling cranks for eyes in shallow.

goody

goodyy. i know of several people that fish it regularly for muskie. they do well enough to not hardly talk about it! grin.gif if you fish it be prepared for rough water if the wind picks up. this a shallow lake that can start rocking in a hurry.

I seem to catch a couple incidental muskie every year trolling cranks for walleyes. I did see that the DNR ended up with a couple 40+ inchers when netting walleye a couple weeks ago, and also know of a couple 50+ over the last couple years.