• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Picture Question

Go to : My Home and look in personal prefernces. Scroll down till you see the Avitar area. Then follow the guidelines till you see your avitar (you will have to shrink down your photo). Play around with it till it shows up and your set. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Good Luck,

Corey Bechtold

This is what I did and it works for me..

First save your pic on your computer. Next you need to go to a web-site that can hold your pics. I use WWW Dot afreeimagehost Dot com.

Next, Upload your pic from your computer to the hosting site. Just follow thier directions..its pretty simple. If you use the above stated site, you just click on Browse...it should bring up your computer files, click until you find where you saved your pic and then double click on the pic. Then hit "upload". Once that is done you should find yourself at a screen where you can hit "copy" for the URL.

Now return to FishingMN and go to your home page. Go to the avatar page and copy the URL code in the right spot. If your posting a pic in the body of your message then you just it "Image" and paste the URL code into the pop-up screen. Simple as pie...but it does take a few tries to get the hang of it.

Good luck.

I use Imageshack for my photo hosting. It has been working awesome.

I did use afreeimagehost and ran into bandwith problems. When you post alot and your avatar is downloaded alot, you'll get an exceeded your limit image. Not good.

To resize your picture, right click on your photo, then scroll down to open with, then click the paint. When the photo comes up you'll see at the top an ares that has Image, click that, then sketch and skew. The photo will show 100 vertical, and 100 horizontal. Change the percentages too fit your photo better. I typically use 40 percent.

Good Luck,

Corey Bechtold