• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Suggestions, Assistance, Thoughts on the Forum

Well...here we go.

I just teamed up with Fishing Minnesota and I will be the Moderator of the Photo Sharing Forum. If you have any suggestion, need assisitance, or have some thoughts on how to improve or spruce Phot Sharing...shoot me a line.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Hope to see lots of photos...

Hmmmmmm...maybe a contest on "Photo Tips." Perhaps we could start taking a quick photo of something we have done to our boat, a "tweek" if you will. Some little modification we have made that has worked well for us...

Stay tuned

I think the obvious would be to have storage space on FM for easy upload. I realize there are probably financial issues there.

Another idea would be to have a personal album that people could visit.

I think for sure a pinned post on top should list optimal pixel size, instructions for posting pics and also maybe list some hosting sites. The posting pics question comes up ALL the time.

Just some thoughts.

I enjoy this forum. I would like to see a post that remains on top with directions on how to post pics/avatar etc. People are always asking how to post pics. Why not just post the directions and leave them there?

Minnesota Muskie, you should throw up a post telling people how to shrink their pictures down so it doesn't take so long to download and take up so much space on the screen. I'd do it but since your the moderator I thought I'd leave this up to you. grin.gif

Corey Bechtold