• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$7 Vex Batteries!!!

Bobb-o

its aboot a block west of university and snelling, yes i believe they will work on the marcum, i know they will also work on an aqua vu not sure where you can get the cheap charger at.

I think if you use a car battery charger, you will wreck those little batteries, they can't take that much juice that quick. If you look at the chargers that are recommended for them they hardly put out any juice. They are made to charge slow and long. Even two amps is way to much, I think you are cooking them to hot to quick.

I returned them and when I brought them in the guys told me that the batteries were actually 2 different 12 volt batteries. when using the outside clamps that the battery was pushing 24v. So it would actually be 2 3.5amp batteries.

Luckily it didn't do anything to my marcum and it shut off right away but I wish they would have let me know that right away :-)

I now bought a new vex/marcum battery that came with a smart charger. I will be getting a battery charger/maintainer for $50 from northern tool.

Thanks!