• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WELL?????????????????????

barebackjack

Still looks better for the Vikes' chances today than the Fudgepackers!

One lucky fumble/TD. One inch from a TD for Robinson. One foot for a fumble on the last drive. They are still in this game, and your pathetic PACKERS are still watching from their couches!!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier.. Vikes win last week was one more than I thought. Any other wins would be icing on the cake. No icing this year. Now to hope that Red sells the team and the vikes actually get some money to spend.....Go Glen Taylor!

Well, the season pretty much sucked anyways, we got lucky enough to have two more weeks of watching the vikes. Hopefully the owner, whomever that might be will address some of the dreadful defense issues, but I say that every year. YAWN Now we get to watch a good game, Colts and Pats grin.gif

Quote:

SO, it is now halftime, how many of you vikings fans have turned your televisons off??????? Aint lookin so good for the purple people eaters today
laugh.gif

I stuck it out to the end--I wonder how many "die-hard" Packer fans gave up last week. Where were you in the last week, Jack? Funny how you waited until the Vikings lost to talk smack--why didn't you say anything three hours ago, when you might have had to put something on the line?

BBJ - as pathetic as our Packers played, it was a contest of (2) one and out teams, unfortunatley one had to win! Neither one of them deserved to be in the playoffs and either would've been exposed as the frauds they were (are) by the Eagles. Still glad they got they're A$$es handed to them today, even though I really believe the outcome was pre-determined. Moss looked stellar tongue.gif! Culpepper was back to his old self crazy.gif, and the secondary looked more like a thirdary! blush.gif God it's great when those boneheads lose! But what's better than watching them lose, is rubbing their fans noses in it! At least we can lose and joke around with it, not the queens fans! See you on the ice!

Good luck!

Ken

"At least we can lose and joke around with it, not the queens fans! See you on the ice!"

Labs,

Sure, I have never known any Packer fans to be sensitive about a loss. We lost, let us have it. I know I can take it. We lost to a better team and that is ok with me. We played Philly twice as well or better than most teams.

Remember this old story when you want to razz us about this loss.

Last call at the bar. One hottie, one Vikes fan and one Packer fan left there. The hottie decides to go home with the Vikes fan. The Packer fan is sad and watches with jealousy for one week as the Vikes fan lives in his glory. At the end of the week, the hottie dumps the Vikes fan. The Packer fan gloats that the Vikes fan got dumped. The Vikes fan replies, "I got lucky this week, how did you do?"

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, or "Better to have played in the second round than to have recieved a butt whipping in the first round"

Quote:

Last call at the bar. One hottie, one Vikes fan and one Packer fan left there. The hottie decides to go home with the Vikes fan. The Packer fan is sad and watches with jealousy for one week as the Vikes fan lives in his glory. At the end of the week, the hottie dumps the Vikes fan. The Packer fan gloats that the Vikes fan got dumped. The Vikes fan replies, "I got lucky this week, how did you do?"

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, or "Better to have played in the second round than to have recieved a butt whipping in the first round"

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! AND VERY ACCURATE OF THE MENTALITY OF THE PACK FANS I KNOW...

Hey I can take it too! smirk.gif I took it for a whole week after the defeat, I even stated that Tice got his team ready for a game, while Shermin got 'em ready for a no pads practice! The Vikes did the same this week, looked about as sharp as a bucket of eel pout slime! I just really feel the need to spread a little Pack Smack after the loss!

Oh and by the way, please refer to my beloved team as the " Repeat Divisional Champions - Green Bay Packers". Thanks! Better to win 10 games in a regualar season schedule than to not even be able to do that including the playoffs! hehehe grin.gif

We can discuss this further over a beer on the ice! Then they'll all look like hotties!

Good Luck!

Ken

p.s. the only reason Moss wasn't mooning anyone on Sunday, was because his butt was to red from the spanking they took! grin.gif hehehehe

Pack getting knoced out of the playoffs by this weak team you describe does not say much for the pack. Nor did the 47 points the pack gave up to philly. I don't think the vikes gave up 47 total in the 2 games we played them.

As for at least you can lose and still joke around about it please, you didn't even play this week, where were you last week? We viking fans can take what you got cuz it aint 1967 anymore, the season that mattered ended for the fudge by getting it handed to you by the vikes.

Fire some more coaches.

Quote:

if she went home with a viking fan she wasn't a hottie or she was so drunk she didn't know what she was doing!!
wink.gif

Otto,

Not bad as far as comebacks go. I will have to defer to the Wisconsin expertise on this one, as the "beer goggle" may have originated in Wisc. out of neccesity. Kind of an evolutionary thing, like heavy fur for polar bears. wink.gif

Labs,

Not bad on the theory of Moss' red butt either.

Good luck fishing to everyone. I hope we can keep each other entertained throughout the winter waiting for next season. If either of our teams are going to matter next year it will have to be an interesting off season. Mark your calendars, I believe the draft is April 23rd. Somebody please correct me if I am mistaken.

Yeah but the Vikes "Collapsed" the Packers season... Not that going farther in the playoffs does much for me but I can get satisfaction from beating and knocking the cheese out early AND getting a higher draft pick than the Packer clowns! So have fun wearing your division championship shirt with the * astirik* on it thats reads "BUT WE GOT SPANKED IN THE PLAYOFFS BY THE VIKINGS) blush.gifsmirk.gif

That div crown is pretty impressive considering the competition. Couldn't win when it counted though.

Both teams did finish in about the same pathetic fashion though, I doubt you could get 1 good defense out of putting them both together. There is going to need to be some serious offseason moves if either team wants to be a serious contender next year. We will see.

Quote:

nfc north division champions. (again)

started 1-4 we finished 10-6

another team started 5-1 they finished 8-8 (another collapes)

both teams finished the same way, losers...

If we want to get nitpicky about this than why dont one of you vikes fans tell me what title your team walked away with this year???????????? Nuff said, Thanks for playing

The Vikings got the honor of knocking the Packers out of the first round of the playoffs at home, when some analysts were picking the Packers to make the Super Bowl. The Vikings earned no title, but as a Viking fan who two weeks ago said they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs, and predicted the Packers would beat them 41-0, I am pretty happy with the way that game turned out. I wasn't surprised when the Vikings got handled by the Eagles yesterday, but given the way they played down the stretch, I can definitely live with knocking out the Packers for this year. Next year I expect more from the Vikings.

Congrats on the title. That and $3 will get you a dozen minnows. The title gets you what, a banner at that John Deere building you play in. I will take a playoff victory over a banner anyday. Besides, winning a title because you are the least pathetic in a pathetic division isn't exactly one for the archives. Rumor has it that was two in a row for you. In the last 3 years I believe the Vikes have the same amount of playoff wins as the Pack. We can go round and round until training camp. Neither team came close to anything significant this year.

Sorry to say it boys, but my beloved Monsters of the Midway have you both beat. With the pitiful team we fielded this year we still managed to beat both the Queens and the Cheese Heads at least once and managed to get a higher draft pick than the both of you. I guess we will have to give the Cheese Heads their due, they finished on top of the dung heap this year! YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES!

The only kind of analyst that would have picked the Pack to win the Super Bowl would have been one of those that moon the oponent players bus on the way by. I think our whole division was shamed by the fact that even with absolutely no defense the Pack still won the division title.