• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vexilar Sale! FL- 18 Ultra Pack & FL-8 SE

Sportland_Bait

Check out the great deals on Vexilar Ultra Packs!

FL-18 Ultra Pack

-with 12 degree ice ducer

fl18ultrapack8vn.jpg

Yours for only $399.99

FL-8 SE Ultra Pack

-with 19 degree ice ducer

fl8seultrapack0vy.jpg

Yours for only $329.99

You will not find better prices anywhere in Minnesota.

Sale prices valid until January 1 or while supplies last!

Please call or email any questions.

We also have a Frabill Ranger Solo on Clearance!

- Includes Seat

Ranger Solorangersoloflipover0ej.jpg

Quick Facts

Fishes ONE Angler & gear.

Features MSS Seating.

Arctic Armor Covering.

Extra roomy interior.

Ample storage for gear.

4 windows offer 360° views.

Weighs only 58 lbs.

Sets up to:

96"L x 48"W x 67"H

Folds down:

48" L x 45"W x 28"H

Priced to Sell! Only $279.00

Hey Jason you know you are breaking minimum retail on that FL-18. I'm sure Vexilar would be interested in this. We tried to clear them out at the end of last year. Vexilar got word of this and said they would not sell to us if we went below minimum retail.

there is also map pricing on frabill solo. 299.99. I'm suprised vexilar said it was ok to break map on there product. folks are loosing there co-op and not allowed to sell vexilar. they pulled there units out of cabelas last year i think for breaking map. good luck .

Hi Studer, sorry it took so long to reply. I still have a couple of FL-8 SE for sale and one FL-18. You can call anytime between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. Talk to Dave or I about purchase. We can ship you one for an extra charge. So give us a call if you are interested.

Still have one Frabill for sale too. The shipping costs may be a little high for that item. But if you are passing through, we are a quick stop off the highway.

Jason Erlandson