• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Invading South Dakota

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We're coming to South Dakota this weekend to chase some roosters around. We'll be in the Mitchell - Salem areas. If you see a white truck stop by and say hello.

I've never done this before and figured I owed your fine state a pheasant hunting invasion.

If you know the Salem-Mitchell area and would like to meet up. Give us a call at:

Cell: 1-507-456-9533

Or leave a message here. We will be there early Friday.

We'd love to meet some of you guys and even hunt with you if you'll have us along cool.gif

I guarantee you I would love to do a combo hunt.

That lottery system sucks. Let's just guess when the birds might be down. Stupid.

Rick, Are you hunting private land? or going to a pheasant farm? Just curious....I work in mitchell and my company does alot of hunts for our customers that we fly in. I could give you a couple of names and places to hunt birds if needed. Im sure you are aware of the cabelas store here in mitchell...if your going to be in town on friday maybe we could arrange to meet over at cabelas. I live 50 miles west of mitchell so I drive everyday...there are some serious birds out my way and I have noticed alot of combines in the fields bordering the interstate this week taking out corn. The bird hunting should be awesome for you guys. Talking 50 degrees on saturday. Let me know if you wanna hook up, I think it would be a blast to meet some of you fmers....maybe bring some extra stickers along for the ice shacks and I'll make sure they get onto the local lakes around here for advertisment. Post back here if your interested in hooking up at cabelas and Ill email ya my cell phone number or something. Iceman out>

The Pheasant hunting in SD was worse than hunting in MN.

That being said, I'm going to assume it was a weather pattern thing and that the pheasant hunting is rarely this poor.

I enjoyed getting out with J Rookie K, Bryce, Hunter2, Reeltime and natebuddy. That was fun, but the pheasant hunting was very poor.

If we had been deer hunting we'd have all filled out.

Hen city wasnt it? I bet my dog flushed 50 hens and 4 roosters Friday Saturday Sunday. Weather totally stunk with those west winds. Saturday was a little better but so warm. Sunday was good but a tad windy. Dang deers everwhere.