• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WHAT KIND

hmg.fishin.pro

hmg.fishin.pro.

Email me

ricqik at comcast dot net

I think brand matters little, everything else is personel preference. Things to think about, forgiving brace height, single cam, dampening(like Mathews), near parallel limbs.

hmg.fishin.pro.

Just my two cents worth, I purchased a PSE fireflight this summer with four pse carbon force arrows, sights, peep sight, arrow rest, hand sling, and a quiver for $300. This all came as part of a combo deal from cabelas. I know they still have this offer going. I was very impressed and satisfied this fall with the performance. It has a 65-80 percent let off depending on your draw length and weight.

One of the salesman said that he figured four out of every five bows they sold this summer/fall was this model and that everyone was extremely satisfied. It has become very popular as my friend bought one three days after I bought mine.

Chuckster

Pse has a few other in there pro-series that will fit the bill. Look at the Triton, Scorpion, and Bruin.....you can combo these up and still stay in that budget....very smooth bows...excellent support....

go to a pro-shop and try a couple for fit....shoot before you buy.

(if your in the Alex area...stop in and see the PSE proseries..)

would be happy to have you try 'em out...

Get thee to a pro shop and find a bow that fits you. Even if you have to travel a ways find a pro shop. You may pay a bit more but well worth it. I've shot hoyt, PSE, browning and jenings and I liked them all. Don't worry about the brand! It's gotta feel good in your hands.