• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I Was Recognized!

Lost

I was up at Sportsman's Warehouse in Coon Rapids, having a discussion over whether or not to purchase some deer-skin gloves. Some weirdo starts walking by and says, "Is this Joe?"

I looked up and thought, "yeah, what's it to ya bub?". Then I remembered my recent, yet temporary fame, on a fitness HSOforum thanks to my picture being in the current catalog from work. I thought, "Wow! Didn't know I'd be recognized in public!" Then I said, "Yeah, I'm Joe."

The weirdo stuck his hand out and said, "I thought I recognized you from the picture online. Hi, I'm Matt Johnson."

Matt, it was a pleasure finally meeting you! Can't wait to hit the ice with you. Have fun giving lectures at the shows!

The pleasure was all mine Joe. You're a class act and a nice guy thats for sure. Yep, I recognized you from one of the fishing pics you posted here on FM. I'm sure we'll cross paths again somewhere down the road. Take care.

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

I was in the neighborhood of the "warehouse" on Saturday, so I stopped in to see what the place was about and WOW. Nice place to call a playground.

I too got recognized, but I had my advertising cap on. Mr. Johnson was in Madison so he could not join me, but this is going to be another one of those "hard on the wallet" types of places I think. Nice place!