• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Handspring Visor Edge Slimline PDA

Cradle for hotsync with computer

Extra travel cradle for other computer (such as work)

Great condition

Rechargeable internal battery

Aluminum protective shield

$40

Located in NE Minneapolis and work in Circle Pines if interested in seeing any of them.

Email: [email protected]

northlander - i sent you two emails. One with pictures of the camera and the other of some pictures that I took with the camera in different lighting situations. If you don't receive the emails, please let me know and I can resend them. thanks for your interest!

Hey guys I have a Fuji FinePix 3800 at home now, great little camera. I paid $300 so $150 is a good price. The main reason I bought it was the 6x optical zoom, the digital zoom degrades the pictures. It is so easy to use even my wife can use it grin.gif (good thing she don't read this forum)

Huckleberry: I will take the camera package, I am assuming that it works well. Drop me some pics (chemist 70 @ yahoo . com) No spaces in e-mail. I would need to get it by Thursday as I am heading to Red/LOW on Friday. Let me know.

Peter