• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes!!!

hey magician....nice lookin' fish there. I am tentatively planning a first ice trip up near mille lacs. I am looking at the second weekend in december (ice permitting) something to think about. The hard water cant come soon enough!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Corey,

Those are some Hawgs. I am sad that I couldn't do much troling for walleyes this fall, or any for that matter. I have been stuck with catching the trout up here in the Duluth area which is fun but not night fishing walleyes. Thanks for the awesome fish and good work with the release. They will be there for me next year wink.gif.

keep fishin'

wall-i-king

Thanks!

We caught, if I remember right, afew 29 inchers and 2 30 inch walleye that night but this one was the biggest. Sad thing was I never measured this fish. Was busy getting pictures of it and did a realease picture. Once that was done I looked at my buddy and we both said at the same time......We didn't measure it!!

Here's a facial shot of the same fish.

walleyemouth.jpg

Awesome fish! Congrats on the trophies, even more congrats on the great release. Must of been quite a site to see a monster like that swim off into the darkness. It drives me insane seeing this huge pics of big eyes...and I can't even break the 25" mark! Hopefully this hardwater season luck will be on my side. grin.gif