• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, and it isn't on my wall just yet. I don't think that there is a taxidermist with a mold for a fish with that girth. I would think the same about your fish. So if anyone knows if I could get a mold of a fish with that girth let me know.

I'm bringing it to a guy tonight, who is bringing it to his friend who does taxidermy. He also did my duck last year and did a great job! I'm not aware that a 19 or 21 inch girth being a problem. I'll follow up after I talk to my buddy tonight and give you a referral! He is very reasonable as well.

Hey Jim

I don't have a wieght for it. It was the fattest 28.5" I have ever seen. My guess would be around 10#. When I pulled it up I thought for sure it would break my mark of 30.5" but I guess it's girth fooled me.

Still looking at hitting them smallies, hope it can work out.

Nice fish BDR. I have some pics of fish that size that I'd post but they aren't digital and the scanner only does black and white ones. I think by looking at some of the pics of you guys, we saw you on the Rainy (kind of hard to miss Matt in that red jacket grin.gif).Was a heck of a good week eh. We were in a Mag 165 Alumacraft with a 60 Yammy four stroke tiller.

Fair enough. The reason that I ask is because there is only a select few of us that take our night fishing seriously and it is always nice to meet others who enjoy night fishing. Do you have any room for another guy on some of your runs. I could always use another night fishing buddy and it looks like we live close by. Can you tell the story about the fish your holding in the white sweatshirt? Looks to be in a class by itself a true sumo piggy. Feel free to Email me [email protected] if you would like.

Magician I remebered who you are now, I knew your handle rang a bell. You are the guy that Mike has been taking out night fishing last fall. I was even going to go out with you two a couple times, but it did not work out. Anyway maybe we can all hook up this year. I am glade Mike has got you sworn to secrecy! Lol

James

Sorry, I thought you were the guy Mykal was bringing out last year. Longville is a long ways from my neck of the woods. Anyway if you would like to talk more or go fishing some time shoot me an email james.a.hoogers at wellsfargo.com