• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LITTLE E

They say he's alright and he will start this weekends race. But a back up driver(Truex Jr.)will race after the first pit stop. That will mean that he gets the points that Truex earns because he started the race. I think that he will race all the way thru because that's the way he is but that's my opinion.
Go Dupont!!!

Good Fishin'...

Well Little e is going to "try" to finish the race this Sunday. He is still in alot of pain.
John Andretti will be standing by to take over driving duty. Good luck !!!! LMAO !!!
What would he gain had he won the corvette race ??
How foolish, and selfish to (squirt) on the hard work of so many, for so little.
Got Ego ??.....Bonehead!!

Well not so much to win the corvette race, but to get some more time on the road course. So he can get more driving time on it. Winning coulda been involved alittle but i still think he wanted more time on the course to get the practice.

I just don't understand how some people here can be so judgemental. (Perhaps if it was "their" driver they wouldn't be so quick to judge) He is NOT the only Cup driver to race in other venues. To name a few; Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, Ken Schrader, Jeff Gordon, Robby Gordon all race outside of their Nextell Cup jobs. Not only that, but Jr and his dad had won the Daytona 24 hour race, which is also a road course. I agree it can sharpen their skills to race outside of the Cup. And yes, it could be dangerous to do so, but so is Cup racing. It is up the primary sponsor, and the team owner for the most part to decide if their driver can go race in other series. I say go for it, I don't care who it is. Have fun and enjoy it, you only live once!