• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2002 1872 Hi Pro
175 Merc Sport Jet
Locking Rod storage(holds 10ft rods)
Rod holders
Pedestal bow seat
Grab rails(riders will appreciate these smile.gif)
Interior lights
Vex Edge II
Trailer
Other extras

Asking $15,000 OBO with extras
$13,500 firm without extras

LinkPhoto?GUID=606476f0-7ecd-3225-713e-7

LinkPhoto?GUID=7e1d7dc3-1139-6433-4a95-6

LinkPhoto?GUID=3ffe2b25-7bd3-1fd6-3a7e-3

Selling this boat to upgrade to newer model.

This great river boat can skim through a just a few inches of water.Every one who has ridden in it can attest to the fact that they are amazing boats that go anywhere there is a just a little water.
It is also a great fishing rig with tons of storage and room to move around in.Makes fishing a lot easier and comfortable.
I am selling this boat to upgrade to a newer model.

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com
[email protected]
NPAA #863

Rainman
Your always welcome in my boat. smile.gif

Top speed is about 48mph,but thats not whats so amazing about the boat.
This boat will run in about 3" of water,heck you can skip over logs and I have even skipped her over dry land.The bottom is THICK(190 gauge aluminum), and designed to take a hit without doing damage.
She jumps out of the water and is on plane in less than 3 boat lengths and can take 90 degree corners at cruising speed.She can also do a 360 at cruising speed and come out of it while still underway.You can also stop the boat on a dime.Its like having a huge jet ski that you can fish out of.Very manueverable!
For fishing its great.I have been using it on medium sized lakes and of course the rivers for which its designed.
There is tons of storage space to get all your gear out of the way,and you can fish comfortably from any where in the boat for any kind of species.

The price is the lowest your going to see for a RP and isn't going to last long.When my new River Pro comes this boat will be traded in for the same price that I listed,then it will cost more to buy from River Pro Jet boats.If your interested,get it now.

------------------
[email protected]
NPAA #863

If there was any way I could buy this boat.. I would... Where I live, this is the only boat that a person could use to navigate more than a couple miles in any direction on the river... and make it back to the access with everything attached.

For now .. unless you want to donate it to the *Fisher Dave* charity.. I will have to wait until I can cash in that winning Power-Ball ticket... trick is finding who has it.

Somewhere there is a river-rat out there that this boat will treat well... and that person always has an invitation to stop here and take it where no boat has gone before.

I will take it in TWO conditions.
1. I can find the financing
2. More importantly, after I bring the boat home and show the wife, you promise to do everything in your power to keep the search up until you are able to recover my body!!
A nice fishing funeral would be cool too.

On a less humorous note, When do you go for the trade in?
How are those types of motor to maintain?
Where are you located?
And lastly this sound a bit strange but if needed could I pull my kids on a tube if I needed to use this boat for some recreation.
Reason: I have 2 boats now one for fishing other for fun, I would have to sell both to take a crack at this one and blah blah blah you get the picture.
Thanks

Haywood, I pull skiers and tubes. It is a blast! I offered Dennis his asking price on trade and if I get it back to Missouri I can sell it in a flash. Seems MN isn't the state to sell boats in the winter. Anyway, I hope to have Dennis' new rig ready mid April to early May. Maintence is about the same as a prop engine. I'd be happy to answer any questions you all might have, THX Kevin (636) 797 2628

Haywood
I doubt your going to need a recovery party to find your body.Even with the amount of power this boat has I believe its one of the safest boats on the water.It would be pretty tough to get thrown out of this boat.I haven't lost one client...yet. smile.gif
I also have two boats,the River Pro and a 17 1/2ft deep vee walk thru...or I should say that my wife has a boat and I have the River Pro smile.gif.I tried to convince her that I needed to sell the deep vee this summer but she wouldn't let me.She wanted that boat for pleasure boating while I was out fishing.
My wife enjoys pleasure boating more than fishing and is always trying to get the River Pro from me.Its a lot more fun to drive and pulls skiers and tubes very well.Pops skiers and tubers out of the water in an instant,no dragging along.

The Stay-n-Charge is installed on my truck and will be staying there so I can charge my trolling batteries while I am towing.

------------------
[email protected]
NPAA #863

The recovery of my body will be due to my wife choppin me up into little pieces cause she does not think that the boat can double as a bed, (which we need badl!)
I would argue that fact but the winters sleeing in the boat out in the garage could get a bit cool. ;O)

Fishhead, you still have the River Pro up for sale?

If so drop me an e-mail when you find time. I may have a look'r/take'r for ya?

(Open water is not too darn far of in my neck of the woods. Oh...Joy!! smile.gif )

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>