• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Built in 01' treated roof, and floor. Bead board insulation. A/C plywood on the extierior. Inside is unfinished. 2 plexi glass windows. 15k btu vented heater new in 01' 4 holes with two under the flip up bench. 4 rattle reels. This house is built very light and can be eisily loaded and unloaded and pulled on the lake by foot if you wear ice spikes and the snow is limited. Fishes 3 people maybe 4. The main door(22.5"x 64") door is on the 8' side. There was a bigger(47"x69") door on the back to haul a wheeler in, but the wheeler I bought is to big so I nailed it shut, but the framming is still there. This is a very well built shack if you have any questions please call (763) 262-6315 or reply here and I will get in touch with you. This is a good deal at $500 I am working on getting some pictuers hopefully tonight. Price reduced to $400. Firm.

[This message has been edited by BT3 (edited 02-04-2004).]

[This message has been edited by BT3 (edited 02-04-2004).]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How where the pic I sent? Come on guys this has to sell so I can start my new shack in March. You can't build one for this price. I will be in the shack all weekend so if your interested in a tour just give me a call (763) 262-6315. My brother wants it, but his wife won't let him have it in his yard same for a friend of mine. If it doesn't sell I will have a big Spear house I guess hee.hee..

The door that I nailed shut is 47" X 69". The door I still use is 22.5" X 64". I am located in Big Lake MN. I am headed out to the house now and will be there the rest of the day, but you can call and get directions from my wife to come see the shanty.