• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pro-style bass boat 16 1/2 ft 1980 model w/ a 115 evinrude.
36LB TROLLING MOTOR
DEPTH FINDER ON FRONT AND CONSOLE
TWO LIVEWELLS AUTO TIMER
AUTO BILGE PUMP
MARINE RADIO HOOK-UP(NO RADIO) HAS ANTENNA
FULL GAUGES CASSETTE/RADIO
ROD HOLDERS
TWO PEDASTOL SEATS W ONE PUCH SEAT
3 BATTERIES ON BOARD CHARGER
LOTS OF STORAGE BUILT IN COOLER
COVER LIFETIME TRAILER LISCENSE
TWO STAINLESS PROPS
BUNK STYLE TRAILER
great starter boat.. i have had boat for 12 years now and was originally set up by pro bass fisherman from alabama. very good condition stored winters well maintained.if interested in email me at [email protected]
recent pics available now

WIFE WANT'S TO MOVE BOAT TAKING UP SPACE IN YARD I'M DROPPING PRICE FROM 4,000 TO 3,500 WOULD LOVE TO MOVE HER SOON GREAT DEAL FOR A GREAT FISHING BOAT AND SHE MOVES TOP END 45 TO 50MPH.. ALOT OF GREAT STUFF ON THIS BOAT READY TO FISH LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED PICS OF HER. JUST NEED TO MOVE HER OUT!!!!!

DROPPING PRICE TO 2,500.00 DROP ME A LINE IF INTERESTED... NEED TO MOVE THE BOAT TO PUT DOWN PAYMENT ON TRAILER DROPPED PRICE 2,000.00 DOLLARS ANYBODY INTERESTED GET IN CONTACT WITH ME AT [email protected] for pic of this boat........

[This message has been edited by gofishingtom (edited 06-17-2003).]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to move boat any others interested in pics very nice comfortable rig for fishing not to mention she moves pretty good in the water..located just outside of st. cloud near clearwater..come have a look or i'll send out pics......

nobody looking for a bass boat this spring fishing opener is only week 1/2 away.. would luv to move boat have pics and willing to negotiate a fair price 4,000 or bo... just sitting in yard ready to go fishing.. would be a great first boat for someone....take a look...