• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Albino Deer pics!

Those are some crazy pics. Did anyone see it during season, or are they protected in wisconson. One time on my way through Iowa about 5 years ago we saw an albino doe standing in a field next to the free way. I got out and got within 50 yards of it with the camcorder. Pretty cool animals.

Thanks for sharing the pics

Beerhunter

I can't remember for sure, but I recall hearing debates about albinos here in MN, did they say they are illegal to shoot? I probably wouldn't anyways, just curious. I know you cant shoot white bears here though right?

------------------

it isn't illegal to shoot an albino deer just because the deer has something gentically wrong with that doesn't make it a protected animal just like it isn't illegal to shoot a black white-tail i can't remember what the name is but they are pretty much all black and the only white on them is their tail. Seen a picture of a full body munt pretty cool