• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bear Pics

Thanks for getting pics up Surface Tension. Korn_Fish this camera is the CamTraker, the father-in-law has had it for 4 years and not one problem. We go through 20 rolls of film from Spring to Fall. You will spend a little more on a better camera but its worth it. Can anyone guess what they think these bears weigh? Thanks.

Bass-o-matic -- You can't have metal or plastic bait buckets left out. This feeder was placed out there for the deer over the winter. But when we had the first roll developed it was all bear this spring. So now the father in law is going bear hunting.Never hunted our property for bear but this year there has been a sow with 2 cubs, and 2 other males have been in there. The metal deer feeder is going to be moved now since there be stands here for the bear.

Bass-o-matic, So far no bear for the father-in-law. He is up all week but only the coons have been cleaning his bait piles up now over the weekend. He baited another spot on the property yesterday and that was hit.The other guy up there was hunting on state land,and had been baiting the whole time and on opening day he was in his stand and 2 other guys came in and baited 2 stations with in 100 yards of his pile drove out and came in Monday evening and took the bear. He was [PoorWordUsage]ed off to say the least.

Riptide,
I made it back and was the only one in our group of 6 to get one. The weather up there wasn't the best for hunting. The pics are on my buddy's digital camera, so I'm at the mercy of waiting for him to send them to me. Once I get them, I'll try and figure out how to post them.