• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flasher battery dead?

Pigmeat

23 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I swear we answered this one already. ?

Yup, need a new one.  Go lithium or go home early...

Good advise, but Lithium's are a ton of minnow money for some folks.  ?

22 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Good advise, but Lithium's are a ton of minnow money for some folks.  ?

They’ve been $70 at our local bait shop.  You can spend more on em of course.  I’ve always carried at least one back up lead acid and paid $25 each for 9 Ah.  All my lead acids aged out this year so I bit the bullet and replaced with lithium.  No back ups needed, or even a charger for a whole weekend for that matter.

It’s easier to see the value now.

40 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

They’ve been $70 at our local bait shop.  You can spend more on em of course.  I’ve always carried at least one back up lead acid and paid $25 each for 9 Ah.  All my lead acids aged out this year so I bit the bullet and replaced with lithium.  No back ups needed, or even a charger for a whole weekend for that matter.

It’s easier to see the value now.

That's cuz you got to get your 12V 9amp at Fleet for $19.99 when their on-sale silly! ?

2 hours ago, rl_sd said:

Are you stepping up to something like Dakota Digital or have you found something different/better/cheaper?

Just the Vexilar lithium for now.  I tried ordering a Dakota last year from a store that was sold out but it never came in.  The Vex batteries have been enough of an improvement to be happy with so far.

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Just the Vexilar lithium for now.  I tried ordering a Dakota last year from a store that was sold out but it never came in.  The Vex batteries have been enough of an improvement to be happy with so far.

Different charger?