• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tacklejunkie

Is This Normal?

Went to change oil on my propane auger and it was thick and the consistency of an ICEE. It never was dunked in water and it starts and runs no problem. I’ll get a picture of it later. Should this concern me?

Lot of feed back here it looks like. How old is the unit and is the first time you changed the oil?  What does the book say about replacement weight? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Not sure what this bird is called. It only wanted grape jelly. The orioles were thick on the feeders, there were a dozen at a time in the crappy weather. This was in douglas county.
    • I put in my tomatoes and peppers last weekend and built the greenhouses. All week it was nice and toasty in there. I opened one end to vent mid days. They were thriving nicely, leaf tips up. It is suppose to drop to 34 here tonight.  4th year blueberries in front. I pinched blooms the first 3 years. Finally get to try them this year. My rabbit fence is 18" and the snow was deeper. The rabbits put blueberry bush tips on their menu, all vegetative growth below the snow didn't get touched. I am going to re-fence taller around the blueberries by fall. 
    • I just had a bird at my suit that is the size of a cardinal. It was bright red with black wings. Anyone have a idea what it is? 
    • got back from bowstring and feeders were all empty. lotta birds here also. cool that you had some redstarts in. I have seen 2 so far this year. 
    • to bad Berrios couldn't get that last out in the bottom of the 5th to get the win. 15 runs and he couldn't get there. bummer!!!!
    • sweet!!!!!!!! lookin good!!!!!!!!!
    • The homerun derby that is the 2019 twins season continued lastnight! Holy cow is this team fun to watch! First time in MLB history a team had multiple 5 homerun games before June 1st.
    • Got my ND birds back yesterday.    
    • 😣 looks like I need to cover my plants tonight, there's a frost advisory here.
    • I wish I could have gotten pictures, but a bird I could not identify, looked it up and had American Redstart on my deck today, there were about 3 or 4 of them. very awsom.