• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fargo

eyeguy 54

Save Last Man Standing!!

All true Conservatives will sign petitions,  send emails and otherwise inform ABC TV they DEMAND the Tim Allen show Last Man Standing remain on the air.   The ABC network has said they are ending the series. Their reasons are nonsensical, since the show has solid and steady ratings,  returns excellent revenue and is a clean family type comedy.

As good Conservatives each devoted  member of these Forums should watch and support this truly funny and uplifting TV series.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:31 PM, Ufatz said:

Save Last Man Standing!!

All true Conservatives will sign petitions,  send emails and otherwise inform ABC TV they DEMAND the Tim Allen show Last Man Standing remain on the air.   The ABC network has said they are ending the series. Their reasons are nonsensical, since the show has solid and steady ratings,  returns excellent revenue and is a clean family type comedy.

As good Conservatives each devoted  member of these Forums should watch and support this truly funny and uplifting TV series.

I had never even heard of the show until I saw someone share a post on Facebook about "saving it". I don't know the premise behind the show, but its probably not going to be on my radar to watch. Too many good programs on and House of Cards is coming back next week so I don't have time. :-)

You have/will miss a great comedy. Was on Friday nights. Watched if from the start,   mainly because Tim Allen knows comedy and each episode you'd get a few chuckles at LEAST and some good solid guffaws now and then. Like House Of Cards it is well done and does not deserve to be kicked to the gutter, especially if the REAL reason is politics. I don't agree with Tim Allen's politics but I agree he knows comedy!!   Try it.  You'll like it.

Oh.  It's for grown ups for the most part.

Finished watching all the episodes today. Was really good until Ray died. Went way downhill after that. Did that Russian guy die? And was that guy he was talking to at the bowling alley an angel? The worst part was the petty criminal chick becoming a professional asassin in 4 months time (all while recovering from bus wreck, and shot with a cross bow). And what was with the deaf guy? No story behind him? And. And no explanation as to why that one guy confessed to all the murders? Like I said, went way south after Ray died.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:39 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

And what was with the deaf guy? No story behind him? And. And no explanation as to why that one guy confessed to all the murders? Like I said, went way south after Ray died.

The deaf guy is the same guy that was in season 1, Mr Wrench I think was his character's name.

To this point there has been some sort of connection between each season. This season was the "deaf" guy which connected to Season 1. Last season it was the little girl who I believe was the young child version of the female cop in Season 1.