• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Twice this weekend I have talked to people who have waited way longer than normal to get approval for a gun purchase. I know about the "hold" process on some applications but these guys seems to be pretty decent fellas who were just baffled.

Later same day I raised the subject in a different group and heard the same thing.  Anybody hear this or a reason why?  Makes no difference to me since I am SELLING not BUYING. Ha Ha Ha.

All I know is that the local gun shop was packed today and I was told that I would probably have to wait until after the election to have any chance of finding what I'm looking for.

Sheesh people........haven't you already buried enough guns in the backyard over the last 8 years?

:)

I stopped at a gun shop with my helper last week so he could pick up his AK he ordered. He got delayed on approval even though he just received his permit to purchase about 2 weeks earlier. What good is the permit to purchase if you still have to go through the entire approval process and might still be delayed?:crazy: