• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blood sport arrows

rkhinrichs

6 hours ago, SmellEsox said:

If you ever get to St. Cloud or Brainerd Archery Country, they have Victory Arrows.  They look pretty nice and are at a reasonable price point.

Yea i was looking at buying the Victory VAP Because I like that, "Out-sert." but when i saw the new blood sport i figure i would give that a try. But since prob getting the blood sports might be difficult. I just might go with the VAP

18 hours ago, rkhinrichs said:

Yea i was looking at buying the Victory VAP Because I like that, "Out-sert." but when i saw the new blood sport i figure i would give that a try. But since prob getting the blood sports might be difficult. I just might go with the VAP

Do you like the outsert?  I don't know much about them.  What is the advantage over an insert?  I understand you might get more penetration because the shaft is thinner diameter.  Is that the main benefit?

5 hours ago, SmellEsox said:

Do you like the outsert?  I don't know much about them.  What is the advantage over an insert?  I understand you might get more penetration because the shaft is thinner diameter.  Is that the main benefit?

1. Less chance of shaft cracking.

2. Creates larger hole than shaft diameter so less arrow drag 

3. Allows you to shoot a smaller diameter arrow with normal size Broadheads