• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Name this fine Establishment?

leech~~

Since we're all waiting for snow. Lets play a little guessing game called "Name this fine Establishment" while we wait! I'll start one.

Rules:

1)Post a "lunch spot" you have visited by snowmobile only along a trail in MN.

2)No one in the picture can name the spot!

3)Just keep posting them even if missed they can be identifed later or by the poster if no one guesses it for a while!

full-27051-51817-looper023.jpg

I would imagine most people were out enjoying the day today. By the way, the pike bite is on fire right now. Just finished up filleting a few pike for pickling. grin

Well, I'll play along. I just realized I have no pictures of my buddies and I hanging there or I just can't find any right now but this is our go to place for lunch and a soda. Hint: Good burgers.

full-42098-51827-bar.jpg

full-42098-51828-bar2.jpg

4 Seasons? Havnt been there in awhile to eat (too easy to keep going to the Trestle). We used to start there and ride all the finger trails and some of the unplowed forest roads up that way every year.

You are right Ding, Ding we got two out of 3 so far winner Explorer 4 Seasons it is! grin

outdoors247 we may need a hint on yours to keep us going? I'm thinking some where down by Farmington, MN maybe? It looks so familiar. I think i've seen that Budweiser race car and Coors Light sign somethere before? confusedlaugh

I was easily confused, they're look a lot alike. Eagle View overlooks the Mississippi and darn good burgers. Steak & Eggs are good too. I Turkey hunt down there and darn nice place to be in the Spring.

Leech you hinting toward Ely area. I know its not the cRaZy rAbBit.

Boat House? A Hero Shot should have the bar in it.

I was easily confused, they're look a lot alike. Eagle View overlooks the Mississippi and darn good burgers. Steak & Eggs are good too. I Turkey hunt down there and darn nice place to be in the Spring.

Leech you hinting toward Ely area. I know its not the cRaZy rAbBit.

Boat House? A Hero Shot should have the bar in it.

Oh your getting close but nope! Let's say your getting Warmer! Hint. wink

BINGO! And the Miesville burger is my favorite.

Here?

full-27051-51911-imag0118.jpg

Well we have a 3 way tie going right now! We need a few most lunch spots posted up. Still not sure what the winner gets? Ha. a ride on the back of my sled! grin

We may have to do a Sled GTG some time and then I'll buy the winner a round! wink

Winners 3 way tie!

Spalj

Xplorer

Mid-Lake Rock

Kings in Miesville the mudhens? Great clue! I never thought it would be so popular

I started going there in about 1959-60, a uncles treat for the younguns off Prairie Island rez!! The burgers just got better in time. Still get there once a year on the way troutin.

New one. Not a lot to go on since it is just the outside of it. They were having a Ducks Unlimited event so they brought our beverages outside to us, started a fire and put out chairs. Hint a few miles east of a very big lake! wink I may need some help on this one from Mac, MeatRun or Walleyehooker as i'm not sure I remember the name myself! confusedgrin

full-27051-51942-sleding2013008.jpg