• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hodges

zepman

Is an explosive player who finally has seen some time on the field.

Greenway is playing his last year as a Viking...he's lucky to be starting right now.

Listened to the game on the radio Sunday...watched it tonight. Hodges is a stud in the making at OLB.

Look for him him to get more and more "reps" as the season progresses...

They will get more playing time, and we will see as the season progresses. Looks like Zimmer does like to rotate a lot and keep guys fresh, so players will have chances to make an impact. Way too early to change any starters though, especially when you just won a road game by 4 TDs.

They will get more playing time, and we will see as the season progresses. Looks like Zimmer does like to rotate a lot and keep guys fresh, so players will have chances to make an impact. Way too early to change any starters though, especially when you just won a road game by 4 TDs.

Yeah, sure is nice to see some rotating. I noticed second half last week we really started getting pressure with our D-line with all the rotating going on. I think good old uncle Tom will get rid of the ball a little faster though this weekend. I think we actually have a shot to win. I would have said 10% at best before the season started. Our O-line is the weakest part of the team.