• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

LMITOUT

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this again on my last match and thought to post it. On the Comeback map on the Sentinal spawn, there is a barrell labeled PT 09. Would guess it is a referrence to JFK and his WWII action on PT 109. Anyone know if that is part of the campaigne storyline? They generally hide some clues to the next game but this one seems too obvious. A WWII map would be good again though with the updates in technology.

Just saw this again on my last match and thought to post it. On the Comeback map on the Sentinal spawn, there is a barrell labeled PT 09. Would guess it is a referrence to JFK and his WWII action on PT 109. Anyone know if that is part of the campaigne storyline? They generally hide some clues to the next game but this one seems too obvious. A WWII map would be good again though with the updates in technology.

i dont recall that being part of the story line, but im pretty sure the next game will not be a WWII based game, for the most part all the cods build off eachother so i dont see them going backwards,

Bryce did you buy the season pass?

I was home sick yesterday.. and yes... I was really sick.. not "Sick"..

My thoughts on new maps.. decent.. Drift is a fun map, lots of levels, lots of places to run and gun, and lots of places to camp and do your thing if thats what you do. Core is kind of the same way, but maybe a little more open in places, but a lot of tubes and choke points. Urban is just frustrating to me right now, its SOOOOOOO small and this game is so fast that people can and do spawn right behind you if your team is running around like crazy. I had many times I watched kill cams where a guy spawned and shot me within a second. And, to be honest, I did it to others a few times as well, felt bad, but did. Sideshow- Snipers paradise. I played a few games against bots and the first thing I said in my head, rut roe, quick scoper dream board. Jumped in a multiplayer game, yup.. Uplink is darn near impossible. Both uplinks are on one end of the board and the ball gets dropped on other side. death fest.