• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stolen Fishing Equipment

Smallie

Sunday night I had my boat broke into had all my G. Loomis rods stolen. 8 Shimano curados, and Shimano Stradics, and including all my tackle.

I anyone were to see or here of somebody selling equipment like this please contact me at the number below.

They broke my rod lockers, I had just got done fishing the Denny's Tournament Alex went home exhausted and figured I would just put my gear away on lock it.

Thanks

------------------
Trophy Guides
Northeast Outfitters
Cory Putnam
320-808-7722 Cell
320-763-9598 Work

Smallie,
Sorry to hear about your stolen gear. I think I would die of a heart attack. Getting my tackle and rods and reels stolen has always been in the back of my mind and I don't know how I could handle something like that as my equipment has more of a sentimental value than monetary. I hope you catch the jerk! Got insurance?

I just had some stuff stolen too, but out of my truck. I've had a significant amount of stuff lifted 3 times now. Fortunatly, I recovered everything the first time. Hope you had insurance and it sounds like with your gear, I hope you had lots of it. It sounds like you had some serious "ging" ripped off. Those scumbags hit the jackpott.

Way sorry to hear that, Cory. Maybe they'll bring it into the store to sell it - show 'em the back room, eh?

Anyway - file that police report, and get a description out to any pawn shops in a 100 mile radius of the location. When a person pawns an item they sign a statement saying they own it, not realizing that if it's a hot item, they have misrepresented a lending institution and committed a felony.

Makes ya wish booby-traps were legal.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

Yeah, I would hav to say they live by me or watch my routine. They were definetly ou in my boat along time to break the rod lockers.

The rods that were not Loomis rods they left them and took the reels off. They had to be ou there a while to be able to get all my tackle and have time to take the reels off the reel seats. Sometimes you really have to work to get them off.

Nothing like getting a knife right in the chest. Yeah Id like to find a tall Oak tree and let am hang !

------------------
Trophy Guides
Northeast Outfitters
Cory Putnam
320-808-7722 Cell
320-763-9598 Work

Man that sucks, from what you described it sounds like the are fisherman. Sad to say, but why only the spendy rods. Probably cause they're spendy, but only fisherman know the difference.

Yep, they watched and planned. Friggen bastards.

Roland Martin has some new rod locker theft thing. Some heavy duty adjustable rod that goes the width of the boat.

Sorry for your loss. frown.gif

smallie, first off i'm sorry to hear
you lost your equipment,to some idiots
who needs their butts kicked a few times
i just pray that you get your gear back
if i was you if you happen to see the
jerks call the police and press charges
i agree post what you lost in a pawn shop
and tell the person not to post it
if the people who stole you gear finds out
you may never get your gear back.
have the person who owns the shop call the police if they try to pawn your gear
good luck

No "Fisherman" would pull a stunt like that. It goes against our very nature. Which is sharing tips lures and experiences with our bretheren. Lending a rod or two to a friend. (Okay not nescessarily our pride and joy workhorses but one of our plinkers, at least I have). No "Fisherman" is too honourable a title for these sobs. I hope that they get caught and get everything that is coming to them.
My2
God lyk!
JC

The fact that they took only the high end stuff makes me wonder if it wasn't stolen for use. People who use the stuff know the difference. I wouldn't expect to see any of it in a pawn shop.

Cory,

That really sucks!! Sorry to hear about this. This type of dump really ticks me off.

Based on the fact that they left the other rods and knew exactly what they wanted this may indicate someone that you know and have possibly fished with. Look back at all of the people you have taken out and try to remember who paid alot of attention to your equipment. Also pay close attention to someone who acts differntly towards you...either too sympithetic or whatever. Good luck. If you need any help kicking their *** let me know. We can put a world of hurt on him.

I really didn't think I would be posting this again but sometime Monday night the little ****ers broke into my truck. They popped my back window out.

They stole all my jerk baits, top waters and three boxes of plastics that i had recently purchased to get me buy before insurance money had came. Although I may have a lead on something. 10 days ago when happend the first time they left most of my jig boxes. They did again this time at least they leave me my favorite baits.

If anyone knows a number for that lock-bar that Roland Martin is always advertising for I could really use that also with a small Arsenal of good weapons! J/k I would also like some input on any alarm systems?

I don't feel real sorry for the scum of the earth.

------------------
Trophy Guides
Northeast Outfitters
Cory Putnam
320-808-7722 Cell
320-763-9598 Work