• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snowmobiles for sale

givetoget

on the list there is a new section atv/utv/snow. did you look there?

If you hit "All For Sale" and put in what you are looking for. It will spit out everything worded like it from all sections. But, good luck finding a 2 up without watching it 24hrs a day right now. wink

Keep watching C list...I just picked up a 06 ski-doo GTX 550f off there..They had two of them, dealer posted an add one afternoon. The next morning they had sold one of them. I made it there later in the day and got the other. Unreal how fast they sold.

(snowmobile dot com), and (sled swap dot com)are both filled with sleds for sale right now. Is it against forum rules to post this here? If so, my apologies. I'm not selling anything, or associated with either of these sites. Just answering the guy's question.

There are tons of really nice 2-ups for sale across the country right now, but they are pricey, and you'll likely have to kick in $500-$1000 to have em' shipped to you. I know of a dealer in Maine that's got at least a dozen beautiful 2-ups for sale of different makes/models and years. Evidently 2-up sleds are extremely popular in the Northeast. I'm looking for one more really nice, middle of the road priced 2-up myself.

Also, if anyone has a lead on a nice used 4-place sled trailer, with drive-on, drive-off ramps, I'd greatly appreciate a heads up. I'd even kick in a little finder's fee for the right lead. Thanks. PM me if you know of anything.

If interested I have a 2005 Arctic Cat 550 Pantera 2 up with approx. 1200 miles I have been considering parting with. Let me know if interested. We can talk.

Huum, never had a Cat yet.Is it a 550 Fan or Liq? What are you asking? much over the Blue book? Pm me. smile

Well there you go TRB! See, that wasn't so hard! wink Hope you enjoy the heck out of both of them. Northern 1/3 of the state is now under a winter weather advisory. By Wed night we're predicted to have anywhere from 8 - 15 inches of new snow!

WooHoo!!! It's time to burn the carbon out of the sleds!!! laugh

No kidding Canopy Sam! Congrats on the sleds TRB! Have fun. I kinda want the snow to wait until after the COOOOOLD weekend to make better ice, and then come down in double digit numbers!!! smile But there is already 7" up by me so not horrible already, but those below zero nights without snow on ice would be great!.