• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

first bow for a 14 year old ???

icecold

hi, anyone have any suggestions for a good used compound bow for a 14 yearold who wants to begin bowhunting? or a new one that wont break the bank, but would be powerful enough to drop a deer. , thanks for any ideas or suggestions

My son has a Rage as well and we love it.

Just make sure you get something with an adjustable draw. I added an inch to my sons draw in May. He plays hockey so no bow hunting yet but I will bet his draw needs another inch already in Nov.

Did I mention he's eating me out of house AND home?!?!

Look at the mission craze am going to get my grilfriend one it has a lot of room to adjust. 306fps axle to axle 28" 80% let off draw weight 15-70lbs draw length 15"-30" only weighs 3.6 pounds $299 I knowba place that has w package deal $400 set up only other thing you need to buy is arrows and realse its one of thoses bows a vhild woman or msn can use it can adjust to almost everyone's needs

Diamond Edge if you want to save some money. They cost less then the Mission Craze but will kill deer just as good. My son bought his used 3 years ago and has killed a deer every year with it. He is now 15 and pulling back 55 lbs. I think it maxes out at 60 lbs.

Nels