• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm not begging but...

Just wondering if there is a kind sole out there that would like to take me goose hunting. I have always had an interest but I don't know anyone that does it. I know nothing about it except for what I've seen on T.V. and it looks like fun. I have been hunting for years and know my way around a gun so you don't have to worry about saftey. I would be willing to drive, bring lunch whatever. I have camo, a gun and a truck so I just need knowledge. I can take off of work just about anytime so if its during the week thats fine too. If you need a partner, or would just be willing to teach a guy a few things it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]
Justin
651-248-0155

Not really but I have driven 4 hours for one crappie before so miles don't scare me, I would love to join you sometime...I would also add that I would be more than willing to reciprcate the favor by taking someone on a grouse trip behind my dogs if anyone is interested in that...

This just goes to show what a great bunch of guys are here on FM. Thanks for all the offers guys, I am willing to drive just about anywhere, anytime just to get out and give it a shot. I live in Fridley but like I said earlier a drive doesn't scare me. Again thanks for all the replies if any of you would like to get out and try some grouse hunting behind some nice pointers just let me know.

Setterguy, I use to live up in fridley, just off east river road.
If you ever want to go duckin there is always a spot in my blind.
We drive out to SW MN to get away from the crowds and it is always good hunting.
All you have to do is get to Shakopee

[This message has been edited by jblabsnduck (edited 09-14-2004).]

setterguy, I'm down in mankato and wouldn't mind to get some feet in your face I would waite till later in the year to come round here to many people but when the weather goes sour so does the crowd

[This message has been edited by set the drag (edited 09-14-2004).]

Setterguy, and everyone for that matter. If ya wanna go goose hunting this weekend in SW MN, drop me an e-mail at boilerguy_1 at yahoo dot com.

All ya need is some camo, gun, and shells. Heck, I even have a bunch of shells. No guarantees on geese, but at least we'll be hunting.

Let's go get em.

Browning 83
were r u going to school, I'm up at the tech. It would be great if you could put me on some geese. But I'm not and early season guy. do you have land that you hunt on or just the local WMA's I have e-mail but hardley ever use it but here it is
[email protected] if you don't get a reply send a post here or just give a shout at (507) 382 3116 and ask for dan
Hope to get in contact smile.gif

[This message has been edited by set the drag (edited 09-14-2004).]

Set the Drag/Dan---yeah I go to MSU. Where is the tech compared to campus? Well I mostly hunt WMAs right now cause there isnt much for hay/wheat fields for early season here....or at least i havent found much. But yeah I will pretty much hunt anytime for anything. Give me a call whenever...we could go scout for some fields or get some permission. (651)491-1803 ask for Chad. Also if there are any others out here that want to hunt around the Mankato area give me a call or just drop a post.

Hey chad,
What cha doin' on saturday me my bro and another guy are going to shoot some clays you welcome to join if you don't have anything else goin' on give a call/post if you want to meet somewere
the tech school is over in north kato on top of the hill.

[This message has been edited by set the drag (edited 09-15-2004).]

Just wanted to say a public thank you to Terry Simcox for letting me tag a long on his hunt yesterday. I learned a lot and actually shot my first goose! I had a great time and really appreciate everything you did. I will definetly be trying that again.

------------------
Keep the tip up, ask permission and shoot straight. Setterguy