• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone have any first hand knowledge if these? I have been thinking of selling in my Browning A Bolt and getting an AR but then I ran across this gun and the price seems fair and the option of going from .204 to .300 Win Mag peaked my interest. They claim to guarantee MOA accuracy....

Its a very unique way of having a gun that fits the bill for all your needs.

The gun is about $570 and the costs of the barrel is between $160-$225 and the bolt assemblies will be around $100-$125

Thinking for a lefty it may be the way to go. Trying to find quality left hand gun is tough. Especially if you want price competive. I have not seen any in the large box stores. And they will not order one in without money down.

By the way how is "living in a fish bowl" Seems like you would be swimming in circles....

Thinking for a lefty it may be the way to go. Trying to find quality left hand gun is tough. Especially if you want price competive. I have not seen any in the large box stores. And they will not order one in without money down.

By the way how is "living in a fish bowl" Seems like you would be swimming in circles....

Well, if you weren't a south paw I could borrow yours. Looks like I will have to get one of my own but at least we shouldn't get them mixed up.

I ordered one in 204 ruger for a south paw. Seems well built. I like the feel and fit. Comes with 1/2 inch removable pads to adjust length of pull. Had to take it apart to see how it works. I loaded a few rounds with varget. Started at 27.1 and finished with 28.9 grains. Shot the group. Every round was well within and inch and a nice little group that touched with 27.5 to 28.1 grains. I am going to start working that area more carefully! I did adjust the trigger as low as it will go, it feels good to me.

I have no affiliation with T/C and I will say that I would not hesitate to buy another. Oh thats right all I need is a couple barrels!!