• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bill to ban Wolf Trapping may be voted on TODAY!

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". Heeding these words of wisdom, I keep an eye on the Howling For Wolves facebook page as it lets me know what they are up to, and what I can do to fight them. It has prompted many letter and calls to my representatives.

It looks like a bill has been introduced by Rep. Isaacson to ban wolf trapping. They are calling for all of their followers to contact their representatives to convince them to ban recreational wolf trapping for 5 years. This is just one step closer to banning all wolf hunting/trapping. We need to call too, and make our voices heard.

Find your representatives and let them know what you think!

Why are reps from the Southern part of the state leading the charge on this??? They should stay out of it. It's like iron rangers leading the charge to remove all drain tile in southern MN. I would think the guys from up North understand the issue better - why not listen to them and how wolves are impacting things in their districts.

ha reps listening to each other or making any sense...yeah that will be the day!!! Why do you think there are so many issues in government? If they would stick to issues that make sense for them to deal with then things may get accomplished but instead they feel the need to stick their name on a bill that they have no real hands on information about or experience with and say we need to pass this. All the activists and yuppies that have never been in the woods are from these representatives districts and probably putting pressure on their reps and I am guessing that is why they are presenting this bill...