• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Erickson

what did you get?

What did everyone take home from the show/swap? I picked up a custom softail phantom, a windowmaker, 2 custom cowgirls, a big mama WTD, a cyco spinner and a bump board. All in all it was a good show and swap. Can't wait for next year!

The steal of a deal at the show for me was the old gent who was a (former) guide, liquidating probably 30k worth of baits, 90% of which never hit the water. Grabbed 3 pro dawgs for $8 a piece and 2 custom color jerkbaits for 10 a piece. Also grabbed a Premier 7'6" from Joe's.

Lots of custom rubber, new glasses and another Justencase at the show, cady weagle for $10 and more rubber at the swap for cheap and some neat new gliders...

Only took home 1 bait and that was a Custom X Foil Hybrid that's so awesome I don't know if it will ever see water. Also picked up some good tips from Cochran in his seminar and totally dismantled my 8 year old Calcutta and cleaned and lubed it with the help of the Shimano guys. Great Show.

Picked up a couple Jakes, a Swim Whiz and Monster Medussa at the swap.

A few Custom X's. 2 of the new Big Mama Dingbats. 3 Supernaturals (Can not wait to get those in the water - one is a sweet custom show color) grin

Some Rabid Squirrels, a Hardhead and a few Mid-Dusas.