• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am looking for a GOOD black lab puppy to buy around xmas time. I live in Alaska now but will be home around Xmas and would like to pick up a good dog. I prefer a female, with descent bloodlines. If you or anyone you know has puppies that will be ready around Xmas please email me at [email protected]
thanks
Jon LaValle a.k.a. chewwy

If you are looking for serious bloodlines, don't mind paying a little bit and you live in Alaska get in touch with Roy McFall. I believe the name of his kennel is Hiwood Kennels. Roy has been a dog trialer for many, many years and always has great dogs with exceptional bloodlines. GOOD LUCK.

Fisherman222....I had my chocolate bred with a black. Her due date is supposed to be December 2nd. Pups would be ready about mid February. Not sure how long you're going to be home but you'd be more than welcome to come out and see the pups. She will likely have 3 flavors. A few females are already spoken for. Mama has many FC's, AFC's and NFC's in her bloodlines.

I'd be happy to fax her pedigree and a some literature on a few of her ancestors once she has the pups. Something to consider if you want to get a pup with good bloodlines and not pay kennel prices.

Buckblaster,I would like a copy of those pedagrees if you wouldn't mind.
I to am looking for a pup, but I need some one who will work with me on the exact delivery date and allow me a couple of visites to choose a pup.
Early Febuary would be fine, as it may be to much snow in March yet to do any serious training.Will have to get the g in durring the heavy snow months.
My email is [email protected].

Give fishermann222 first dibs as it is his post, I don't want to step on any ones toes.

Thanks, Benny

Thanks for the information guys, I am just going to be home for about a week end of december, beginning of January. Is the one guy you told me to get ahold of in Alaska? If anyone hears of any that will be ready by jan 1 let me know. living in the alaskan bush villages is tough when only a few white people are here and the rest speak Yupik, I need me a good pooch for duck huntin smile.gif

IF YOU AREN'T TO STUCK ON THE BREED, I WILL HAVE SOME DANDY CHESSAPEAKE PUPS THAT WILL BE WHELPED ON NOV 15. READY TO GO ABOUT OR JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS TIME. GRANDFATHER WAS FIRST CHESSY DUAL FIELD CHAMP IN THE COUNTRY. WON'T BE ASKING AN ARM AND A LEG EITHER. I CAN BE GOT AHOLD OF PRETTY EASILY.
SOORY, I GET THE PICK OF THIS LITTER...OUT OF THE MALES ANYWAY smile.gif

------------------
summer is just the dog days of winter jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???