• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
OnAFly

Where is...

I was getting codes P0157 and P2272 after putting a new cat assembly on my 08 Chevy 1500. I switched the downstream O2 sensors and I'm now getting P2270. So I'm assuming that one of my downstream O2 sensors is bad. My question is, which one is it.

Any recommendations on the brand I should replace with?

Bank 1 is always the same side as the number one cylinder. Bank 2 is always the other side. Sensor 1 is always before the cat. Sensor 2 is always after the cat.

OK, so where is the #1 cyl on a Chevy 5.3L V8? Driver side or passenger side?

Drivers, I think.

Pop the hood, look at the engine, one side will be closer to the radiator than the other, the most forward cylinder is #1. I'm 99% sure it's the drivers side but take a peek to be sure.

When I replaced one on my 2004 Silverado I put in a Bosch. The hardest thing was getting the electrical connector off.

I got an acdelco and it has the wrong connector. mad I will sending that one back for a bosch I think.

Might be labeled on the site wrong. The one I ordered said position 2. It came with a female connector. Supposed to have a male.