• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Soon

Driftless

Dang Ichy- you're definitely gonna be hitting HSO's watch list for photography.

Good shots on the maro man... keep up the good work.

Thanks! I'm starting to not really care for this camera though... aside from it being waterproof... I want another fuji finepix like I had before... that took great pics for a non-slr... but it was bulky for taking to the stream all the time.. and not waterproof... Man if I had the cash... I'd be all over one of those new Nikon 1's... Pocket camera with changeable lenses... if it was water proof it'd be perfect

Still wondering what ya'll are waiting for... Ted and I slayed the trout yesterday... Easily took at least 2 dozen to hand... would've been better... but we both had a case of cantsetthehooksies early on and really missed out on some nice trout... Still an amazing day overall...

P10609902_zps1718975a.jpg

P1060992_zps885992fd.jpg

P10609912_zpsfa4613fb.jpg

I am really starting to hate you guys.

(I'm not serious)

My excuse is I'm setting up a new facility out east and have been really busy with that. The weekends... keep being super cold.

So... yeah.

I am going to take a day off towards the end of the month though to celebrate completion of this project at work by heading to the driftless.

Cripes WI early season will be open by the time I make it out at this rate.

Oh yeah. This image is sweet dude. Nice pic.

P10609912_zpsfa4613fb.jpg

It was a good day yesterday for sure.

Slab - The end of the month should be setting up for some really good fishing. I imagine we'll start to get into some nice BWO and Midge hatches by then if dry flies are your thing. Heck, yesterday we saw some decent midge activity. Unfortunately, it didn't get the fish looking up.