• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Place To Get Plastic Collars

Lane

Hey guys, Now that I have a second dog I need to pick up another collar. This last year I bought one of the flextuff (plastic type) of collars with two brass tag-plates at the Game Fair in Anoka.

Any ideas on where I could get one online? I really like the plastic type over the nylon and leather as they don't stink after a long while on the dog. And if they do get dirty we just throw it in the dishwasher for a cycle.

Oh, and I need a place that will rivet two brass tags on as I have a lot of information I like to put on my dogs.

Oh, and I need a place that will rivet two brass tags on as I have a lot of information I like to put on my dogs.

Blood type and religious preference?

I know people that have ordered collars like that with riveted ID tags from gundogsupply dot com.

All the "local" places I know are only local if you live a couple states away.