• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Play offs

countyline

Bengals, Colts, Redskins, Vikings.......RIP Done, gone, dont talk about them.

What are your predictions for the rest of the run.

GB VS SF Tough one. I'll go with what ever coach that can beat his ego. This could be the back slap game. Who ever wins this game would be great to see play SEA. Who ever wins 10-14 pts over the other, flip a coin. Feeling SF. So be it.

SEA VS ATL Tough. Still dont trust Ryan in the playoffs. SEA advances. Close game 3-5 pts.

HOU VS NE NE only lost four games by eleven points all year. NE dominates this game. Biggest win of the week. 16-20 pts.

BAL VS DEN Denver is the more well rounded team. The Lewis factor will not help this week. Close game. 7pts.

Green Bay wins a close one. (Green and Gold glasses firmly on grin)

GB 27

SF 24

Atlanta has looked good against fair to bad defenses but Seattle's D is in another class.

SEA 31

ATL 17

Houston gets exposed for what they are, a decent team a few players away from being elite.

NE 24

HOU 13

I liked the Ravens at home against just about anyone but at Denver? Nope.

DEN 20

BAL 14

ATL 38 - SEA 24 ATL has had a week to get healthy, Ryan throws the laces off the ball.

Pack 27 - SF 21 GB wins due to playing a 1st round game and getting all their cylinders firing together.

NE 41 - HOU 27 Tom Brady.

DEN 31 - BAL 21 Peyton Manning.

SF eats the Packers for lunch. GB defense won't know how to stop Kabernick (sp?) and all the options he brings to the table. SF actually has good WR's so they can't stack the box like they did against the Vikings. SF has a great defense as well. SF 35 GB 24

Atlanta has something to prove, so I hope they do and take the Seahawks down. Think this will be a close game. ATL 28 SEA 24

Denver will destroy the Ravens. Manning is on fire. Team is hitting on all cylinders and will roll. DEN 38 BAL 17

And the laugh of the week will be NE and Houston. Everyone knows that Brady and crew hit another gear when playoffs roll around. NE all the way in this one. NE 42 HOU 14

GB VS SF Tough one. I'll go with what ever coach that can beat his ego. This could be the back slap game. Who ever wins this game would be great to see play SEA. Who ever wins 10-14 pts over the other, flip a coin. Feeling SF. So be it.

SEA VS ATL Tough. Still dont trust Ryan in the playoffs. SEA advances. Close game 3-5 pts.

HOU VS NE NE only lost four games by eleven points all year. NE dominates this game. Biggest win of the week. 16-20 pts.

BAL VS DEN Denver is the more well rounded team. The Lewis factor will not help this week. Close game. 7pts.

I agree with these predictions. I think GB has a good chance to eek out a win in SF. Not sure if they can take on the Sea CHicks right now , that would be the game I'd like to watch...