• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone out?

Been out a couple times and hammered the crappies in kansas once and went to a small kearney area lake monday. Only managed a few small crappie and gills with a few 10" crappie mixed in on monday. Ice was poor in kansas but was 6-7" on monday in kearney. Here is a pic of the big one from kansas last weekend.

IMG952012122995102153_zps1d3cce3a.jpg

I went out when I was home visiting for new years and had some success. We fished a couple farm ponds south of Council Bluffs. Ice was 5" on one and 4" on the other with some dangerously thin spots. We manged a few good crappies 10-13" and some 9" gills.2012-12-30132017.jpg

New to Neb. Turkey hunting. Need ideas on where to start looking for good concentrations of turkeys in n.e. Nebraska. Preferably south of Yankton s.d. Any help where to start looking and in what county's. Can e-mail me and put in headlines (Nebraska Turkeys) if you dont want to post it on-line.. Please!! Will keep it all confidental. My grandson and I are from s.w. minn. and want to try there this year..