• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

merk

Laska

Actually I use the spinners in the quickfish, you can use slip knots with the line and its easy to hang on the bungee I use... Pike hits the deak and the slip know acts like a nice easy drag. WORKS GREAT! But yeah Im working on a lil somethin somethin of my own concoction! smile

No need for the slip not anymore...

This design is totaly adjustable and has drag to boot.

8164463157_98ef364f8d_c.jpg

My source for motors just dried up, and I have 3 more to make.

I think that will be the last 3 I make unless I get another good source for motors.

I will text you Laska.

-Merk

merk you have got to be one of the most creative guys i know! I thought of doing something similar to that but smaller, like an ice reel.... Ill have to see what I can come up with and Ill post a pic aswell for everyone! Great idea merk!

I'm working on three now, a new one for me, two for customers, one hangs from the center hub and has a remote monetary switch runs on 1 to 4 AA's the motor came from a remote car. The other screws the floor/ice and has AA's and has a variable speed and remote switch, mine uses a variable speed control with a build in power inverter has a 1x, 1/2x, and 1/4x input power settings, 10 speed settings also. With a switch I can foot control or remote operate, mine will operate on 1.5 to 12volts, I'm going to use a 6 volt rechargeable then invert down to 1.5 volt should run all season.

The footswitch would be nice!!!!

Now you gus are getting to lazy wink

A foot swith that triggers a arm to jig your spoon would be really nice grin

The thing for jigging a spoon has been around for years in tip-up boxs, you need something better than that. Now a remote arm that would throw your spear when a 30" plus northern came into the hole, Then WE have something to brag about. cool

My brother came over and had an idea for a spinner using a wireless remote with speed control from a remote control snowmobile, we quickly rigged some thing up it works, and latter I got to thinking the steering servo could all so jig up and down from the same remote, so thats the new project, a spinner that is wireless controled and can be remotely jigged at the same time. Should be killer paired with fire tiger spoon.