• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's Heading West?

MN Mike

GO GET'em SFG!

Throw us some pics if you can.

I know some folks that are out there right now but I won't hear how it went until they get back. Some buddies were out at the Big Horns last week, except for cleaning the front suspension off of one side of a sled ( rock ), they had a good time, snow was ok.

Give us a report when you get back.

Mike

I don't know if any of you guys watch Top Gear on the History Channel but tomorrow night I believe crash bandicoot pictured below might have a part in the show, the day before we took off for Cooke City back in January he was up in Baudette filming with the crew from Top Gear but he wasn't sure how much or even if they will end up on TV.

If you see some guys in ice racing cars on there, he's one of them.

Mike

full-623-28997-wp_20130112_036.jpg

I watched the show, was he the one in the GMC Blazer or Subaru red wagon, it was a pretty good segment.

MR

Neither, he was one of the 3 cars racing out on the track ( kind of look like cars out of Mad Max ) just before they went to Colorado to run the Bentley down the slopes, I believe he was in the white Mercury Sable, pretty sure thats his car but they didn't show the guys on TV...... good move on Top Gears part laugh

The guys from Top Gear googled Minnesota Ice Racing and came up with his business ( he's one of many sponsors ). The locals around here have a ice racing league held in Erskine on Lake Cameron, they get a pretty good turn out.

ANYWAY, he got a call to bring a few cars up for the filming, they had a pretty good time.

Mike